I’m so fuckingly dyingly frustratingly fucking HUNGRY. And my tummy can use a good ol’ Grilled Cheese Sandwich :D
But guess what?
No I can’t!
Coz I don’t have any bread, nor cheese.
But I can feast my eyes on pictures right?
So to feed on my fantasy, I’m making a step-by-step on…
HOW TO MAKE A GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH
You will need…
2 pieces of bread
CHEESE, any kind and as much as you want
and a Pan.
1. Start your fire! (reeelight mah fiiiire!~)
2. Put butter on pan.
3. As it starts to melt swirl it around your pan.
4. Put one slice of bread into the pool of butter.
5. It should look fucking good.
6. Put cheese on top.
7. As the cheese starts to melt, put the second piece of bread on top of cheese.
8. Once the buttered-side of bread is nice and brown, Flip it!
9. Do the same for other side.
10. If you want to, you can re-butter your pan.
11. If you think both sides are well done, use a spatula and squeeze the toast down.
12. Stop fire.
13. Slide it onto plate, and leave it to cool a little.
13. is especially important! If not followed properly, this misson can end in a naaasty way.
Yes, this is what melted cheese can do to you (from personal experience). And with a burnt hand, you will most likely be rushing to a hospital, thus no Grilled Cheese Toast for you! :[
14. Once you have let it cool down for 20 seconds (you don’t want it completely cold, as you’ll not be able to achieve the stringy cheese effect), slice it diagonally.
I repeat, DIAGONALLY!
Or else you’ll unlock the 6th door of Hell, with side-affects of meteor shower or an apocalypse.
15. You are done!
FUUUUCK, I seriously need GCS D:
Stay tuned for my very useful, intelyjent and awesome how-to for Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich!